Bahama Sunrise Press-on Set|Long Coffin
- First nail set will include 20 nails and a free sizing chart for your measurements.
- Nail Glue
- Adhesive Tabs
- Cuticle Pusher
- Alcohol Pad
Nail Application and Maintenance Instructions:
- Wash hands thoroughly.
- Use Emory board to buff nails and remove the natural oils.
- Carefully use cuticle pusher to push back cuticles.
- Wipe each finger thoroughly with the alcohol pad.
- Apply 1-2 drops (or desired amount) of nail glue onto natural nail.
- Apply 1-2 drops (or desired amount) of nail glue into the base of press-on nail.
- Adhere press-on nail onto your natural nail. Before pressing nail down, be sure that it is in the position desired and follows the direction of natural nail growth.
- Press nail down firmly for at least 30 seconds; if more security is desired place a dot of nail glue where natural nail and press-on meet.
***Please do not wash hands for 2-3 hours.
***Patterns and designs may vary as everyone's nail sizes are different, additionally please keep in mind all sets are handmade, and may not be identical.